Talk to a detox center in your area
Connect with a detox center toll-free on (855) 997 1492
An approximate 24.6 to 36 million people around the globe suffer from opiate addictions or substance use disorders.
The data revealed by UNDOC states that there are an average 1,90,00 deaths caused by opioids overdose. Opioids are the drugs that are used to relax the nerves.
They are a class of drugs involving pain relievers and the heroine is majorly used while the opioid pain reliever drugs are prescribed for chronic deceases like cancer, taking an overdose of opioids leads to addiction and death in worst cases.
Apart from medical treatment, the drugs are even consumed as a craze within the youth. The opiate epidemic is growing severely and so is the need to solve this problem.
What Does Our Recovery Center In Your Area Offer?
Our recovery programs are designed in a way to help patients get rid of their drug addiction and enter the society with healthy mind and body. When a person is addicted to opiate drugs, it affects the overall performance of addicted in different areas of their life.
Taking an overdose of the drugs makes the person impatient. If they don’t take the drugs regularly, they tend to be violent in worst cases. It affects their personal life in various ways; hurting family members and loved ones; damaged reputation in society; unable to work actively in the office.
So, never stopping the drugs just to avoid the impatience is not the right solution to handle that. How long are you going to be dependent on the drugs? They are slow poisons to your entire life. So, reaching out to a recovery program in your area is surely the best help in such cases.
Our professional team will train our patients to control their desire for drugs, through counseling and medications. The program can participate in two ways.
Inpatient And Outpatient Treatment Near You
The first is a way of getting treatment by hospitalizing the patient for full-time treatment until the victim is completely healthy. These kinds of treatment are recommended for the worst case addictions.
And the other one is Outpatient, where the patient spends a part of the day in the treatment, a specific time of the day for busy people. The nearby Inpatient rehab centers are best for children or young kids who are digging deep into the addiction, but they have to willing to stay for the full time in the center.
The various facilities are provided at the center like mental counseling to change a person’s desire for drugs, making them realize how they can recreate their life without drugs. Our treatments also include certain medicines prescribed by experts. They provide special therapies to make the patients stress free.
The therapies include meditation, group therapy, individual therapies, medical treatments, creative, fun activities and overall therapies needed for self-improvement.
We also allow our patients to have alone time for themselves and rethink the cause of why they started drugs.
These mental exercises are designed in a way to boost the self-confidence of drug addicts for a normal drug-free life by resolving mental stigma.
How To Choose The Right Treatment Center Close To You
For the families having their loved ones get addicted to drugs is painful. And that is why choosing a right treatment center close to you for your loved one is critical.
- Decide what kind of program you will need, an Inpatient or Outpatient. For the parents whose kids are digging deep into an addiction, a longer stay at the inpatient rehab center is best. And if you as an individual busy person who wants treatments for your mild addiction you can opt for Outpatient services. Decide the stay first.
- The location of the center should be at a place where the patient will feel far away from everyday stress. Also, take a look at the hospitalizing facilities and whether they will be enough for the patient. Choosing a closeby decent center certainly allows the patient to give room to their emotions.
- Look for the friendly, qualitative and empathetic staff members. The patients need care and comfort.
- Make sure the recovery center in your area does not use other repressive medications like methadone or suboxone just to reduce the harm. It should work for overall personality improvement of the patient with mental therapies too.
- Check if they have nutritional, detoxification and other natural remedies for reducing the drug taking desires.
What Are The Symptoms Of Being Addicted Or Overdose?
Many patients consume drug supplements and they don’t think that it is harmful before a serious effect is observed. Following are some symptoms of drug addiction:
- Being excessively restless or impatient if not taken a drug regularly.
- Not being able to focus on daily activities because of constant desire to take drugs.
- Taking more than the prescribed amount of opioids or pain relievers.
- Nausea, headaches, and vomiting caused by overdose.
- Feeling dizzy and forgetful or drunk in everyday life.
- The respiratory problems owed to the opioid addictions. Or other physical issues.
- The person with addiction often has mood swings like behaving rudely and violently with family members, getting short tempered over small issues at home or workplace.
- Getting violent on being restrained from the opioid pain relievers is a sign of overdose. Getting slurred while speaking.
- Lack of presence of mind and not understanding daily activities or people around them. The bluish or purple color of skin with contracted or red eyes. Blue nails and lips.
The epidemic of opioid addiction is so dangerous that has to lead to the deaths of many people. The incidents of premature deaths caused by drug overdose are rapidly increasing leaving the families shocked by the loss of their loved ones especially the young kids.
The reasons behind such drug addiction are overly stressed and overload of work in adults while the emotional and mental stigma is the main reason for young drug addicts.
It is advisable for the families to give enough time to their kids, as they need you the most when recovering from drug addiction.